Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Emojli: the emoji-only social network

emojli-the-emoji-only-messenger

Emojis or smileys are a great way to express feelings while a conversation happens between two. Whether happy, sad or moody you can convey it the right way with these emojis. This Japanese word simply means a pictograph(picture+character). Almost all instant messenger apps available out there has got these emoticons and there is  nothing new in it. But how about a messenger that allows only emojis to be sent and received and no words ?

I should say, its some thing that stands out of the box as there are numerous messengers available for all platforms. The users of Emojly app can communicate only with emoticons. Even the usernames are just emojis. So finding a friend is a bit hard but the app still uses some amount of words to make sure you can use the usual functions like changing password, logout, add friends etc.

@Emojly on twitter
Of the 250000 usernames available, more than 10000 were reserved in the month of june when the service was announced. In the first phase the users were asked to reserve for a unique emoji username and will be informed about the launch of their app via email. They have released their app in Apple App store recently which received a huge response. Android and Windows Phone users should wait a bit as your app is under development.
Download from app store button emojli

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Emojis! I tend to OVER use them ;). This app would be perfect for me! :)

XmasDolly said...

If it's there for me to use I might use it, but if it's not no biggy with me that's what words are made for to express one's feelings.

Rebecca Swenor said...

These are really cool and I would love to use them. I have an android so can't wait for the app to be ready. Thanks for sharing.

Mrs. Mashed Up said...

I love sending emojis and images through messenger. I find the coolest ones and my friends and Mr. Mashed Up always get jealous and wonder where I found them at. lol

mail4rosey said...

That's awesome that they got such a favorable response in iTunes. How fun to get an iTunes include, that must feel great for the developer. :)

Unknown said...

This sounds like a cool way to communicate. They always say, pictures can say more than words. I can't wait for it to get on Android. I'll try it out.

Bonnie G said...

Those are so cute. I like using smiley faces and such, will have to try these other ones.

mynewestaddiction said...

havent heard of this before! sounds different.

Jo said...

I am gonna go make an account now!!! This is going to be fun!